Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hey































Hey there.
Sorry for the lack of posts recently. These last couple of weeks has been fun, but really busy! I just started to work full time for the first time in.. a long time. So I am trying to get it all together and that's why I haven't had time to blog. When I get home at night I just want to have dinner, watch a movie and go to sleep, but since we're both working a lot now there's so much to do around the house.
But from here on, I will start making time for the blog because I think it's so much fun to share photos and experiences with you guys!

These are from last weekend when we drove up along the Pacific coast highway to Ventura. It's so beautiful up there.

1 comment:

  1. I remember that highway! och jag vet hur det är, jag gör mina inlägg på morgonen innan jobbet, men det betyder också att jag ska gå upp väldigt tidigt för att hinna!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...