Thursday, February 28, 2013

My favorites

This past Sunday the Oscars was held here in LA, and one of my favorite things is to look at all the pretty dresses. Here are my favorites this year:


Though I've heard that many thought Jennifer Aniston's look was boring, I thought her dress (from Valentino couture) was absolutely gorgeous. I especially liked the fact that she didn't overdo the jewelry, her sparkling bracelets were just perfect. 

Another really pretty one was the dress Anne Hathaway wore, not on the red carpet, but on the Les Misérables performance on stage at the Oscars. It's custom made from Armani, in silk mesh. I thought it looked way prettier on tv, and I love the boho style.


Swedish actress Alicia Vikander looked stunning in her ice blue Elie Saab dress. I can't even say how much I love this dress. I think it's perfect.

But, the belle of the ball was Jennifer Lawrence. From the moment she entered the red carpet she looked radiant. Her dress (from Dior Haute Couture) was dreamy and wonderful. She won the Oscar for Best actress, and even though she fell on the way up to the stage she managed to look elegant like a princess.

All pictures are from justjared.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...