Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The last days in NY

 Chrysler building






































Grand central


Times square
This place in East village was recommended to us, and it was really hard to find. It's supposed to have the best pizza in New York, and I actually think it was one of the best I've ever had.



It's called South Brooklyn pizza. Do not, and I mean it, miss it if you're in New York. 
Another really good place in East village is Weschler's. 

They serve German food and beer. I had the curry wurst with homemade curry ketchup and fries. I was thrown back in time to all vacations I spent in Germany as a child and when my dad first introduced me to curry ketchup. It sounds gross, but it is so good!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...