Tuesday, December 4, 2012

MLS cup final







































Last Saturday we went to the Home depot center to watch LA Galaxy become this season's MLS cup champions. It was a really good game. As you know it's been raining all week, and so it was Saturday morning as well, but just as the game started the sun came out. And after the game it started raining again. Oh well, it was really fun to see them win, and to see Beckhams last game with LA Galaxy. I wish he was going to stay though.
The rain didn't stop us from doing a bit of tailgating before the game. I don't have a raincoat myself so I brought my husband's bright blue one and it kept me dry. When I say tailgating, I mean that we had a couple of beers outside the stadium. We're not yet as advanced as the americans that brought party tents and barbecue grills and food for half an army.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...