Sunday, March 31, 2013

A perfect day

I'm sorry for my absence, it's been kind of crazy busy lately and during the week there hasn't been a lot going on, except work of course. But last Saturday was a really good day, so I thought I'd share that with you!
We were looking after Mr Knuckles a couple of weeks ago, and he makes everything a little bit better. Just look at him!



























My husband is a great cook and he usually makes breakfast for us on the weekends, but he isn't a big fan of breakfasts that are on the sweet side, like pancakes or french toast, but I love it. So I was really happy when I woke up and he was making french toast for breakfast.




After having breakfast we went to Prism gallery in West Hollywood to check out the Mario Testino exhibit. I am a big fan of his photography, and I can highly recommend the exhibit.
Then we went hiking in Runyon Canyon. I love hiking! It's a fun way to work out, especially if you're with a friend, and it's so nice to be out in the nature. I never get tired of the beautiful view.
We walked around Beverly blvd for a bit, stopped for lunch at a cafe. It was getting chilly so Knuckles thought it was best to put a jacket on.
We weren't ready to go home yet, so we decided to go to Downtown since we hardly ever go there and it's supposed to be a up and coming neighborhood with a lot of new bars and restaurants. We went to The Artisan house which is a bar/restaurant with a market where you can get cheese, wine, baked goods etc. We sat in the bar and had a cocktail (mine was really delicious with gin, grapefruit and lavender syrup if I remember correctly), and then we went home, cooked dinner and watched a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...