Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wednesday night






























Hi there,
it's me. I know I've been away for too long this time, but here I am. Ready for a fresh start!
It's been kind of hectic these last couple of weeks. I feel like I have tons of stuff to do, but at the same time I wouldn't want to have it any other way. The summer is coming, it's getting warmer by the day. I am really looking forward to spending my weekends at the beach.

Since we last spoke I've started running again, and I love it. It's been almost a month now, with runs every other day. I actually just got home from one.
After dinner I'm picking up Mattias at the airport. He's only been gone since Saturday but for some reason it feels a lot longer, and I've even had trouble sleeping when he's not here. Silly, isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...