Saturday, July 13, 2013

Texas no bean chili

I am a big fan of chili. I'm always keen to try out a new recipe, so when I found this recipe at a Swedish blog called Elsies päron, I knew I had to try it. Since then, I've it saved in my recipe folder (which is way to big and not organized in any way), and it's just been waiting for me to give it a go. So, I finally did it. It's a really delicious, flavorful and easy chili to make. The prep time is not more than about half an hour and after that you just let it cook, for about 4 hours. Next time I think I am going to make a bigger batch and put some in the freezer.














































































While it cooks you can do something else. Take a run, clean the house, or why not play some poker with your dog?


























Serve with bread, salad, rice, nachos or whatever you feel like. We had the chili with warm nachos with a little cheese on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...