Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sunny days

We had some friends and family here in California during the last couple of weeks of 2012. I have quite a lot of pictures from those days, so I thought I'd post some of them. First, we went to San Diego, me, my husband and our friend Ted. We stopped for coffee in San Clemente, a little town I've never been to before.




























I didn't take a single picture with my camera in San Diego, but I can assure you that we had fun. We had Indian food at a really good place in The Gaslamp district, and then we went to a couple of fun bars.
The next day we had lunch at a thai restaurant (actually the same that we went to last year) but sadly the food was really bad this time and not at all as good as I remembered it.
After doing some thrift store shopping for that night's party (more about that to come) we went to Stone brewing company and enjoyed good beer and somewhat good food. We wanted to do the tour, but it was fully booked, but we had a good time with our beers in their beautiful garden.








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...