Thursday, March 15, 2012

The first night































Yesterday we went to Madison square park to try the burgers at Shake schack. When we got to the park I thought it looked familiar, like I've seen it in a movie and I thought that the flatiron building would be somewhere there. I turned around and there it was, on the other side of the road. Just as in the movies.
About Shake schack. It's definitely worth a visit. The atmosphere it great. I must say though that the line was extremely long which can (and most likely will if you're hungry) make you order almost everything on the menu... Trust me.
The burgers were really good though, but not better than In-n-out and Hinanos in LA. That's it.

Igårkväll tog vi oss till Madison square park för att testa burgarna på Shake shack. När vi kom fram till parken tänkte jag att jag kände igen just den biten från någon film. Jag hade för mig att det där huset som ser ut som ett strykjärn låg där. Jag vände mig om, och där låg det på andra sidan gatan; flat iron building. 
Shake schack är absolut värt ett besök. Stämningen är toppen. Pa minussidan är kön extremt lång, i alla fall igår när vi var där vilket kan leda till att man blir alltför girig och beställer i princip allt på menyn... Host. 
Burgarna var väldigt goda, men de slår varken In-n-out eller Hinanos i LA. Så det så.


1 comment:

  1. Shake Shack looks like the best place ever. I'm beginning to realise that keeping up with your blog, is just serving to make me jealous of your life!!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...