Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Gossip girl in Soho
























We landed in LA last night. Now it's all strawberries and healthy yogurt for me instead of bagels and crazy good pizza. I miss almost everything about New York, but in the end it's very nice coming home to quiet, sunny LA.
Yesterday when we took a walk around Soho we happened to pass by the filming of Gossip girl. The little pinhead on the left above the limo is actually Leighton Meester. Yes I know that it is tiny and that I could tell you it is anyone. I guess you just have to take my word for it.
I have some more stuff to post about my trip to NYC. I hope that's ok with you!



Sent igår landade vi i LA igen. Nu blir det jordgubbar och nyttig yoghurt istället för bagels och himmelskt god pizza. Jag saknar bullriga New York,  men samtidigt är det väldigt skönt att komma hem till lugna, soliga LA igen. Igår när vi tog en sista tur genom Soho råkade vi gå förbi inspelningen av Gossip girl. Det lilla huvudet till vänster ovanför limousinen tillhör självaste Leighton Meester, alltså Blair i serien. Nej, jag vet att det är så litet att jag i princip kan påstå att det är vem som helst. Jag antar att ni bara få lita på mig.
Jag har ett par till inlägg som kommer handla om resan till NYC, jag hoppas att det är okej med er.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...