Tuesday, March 13, 2012

On my way


























I'm packing my bag! Tomorrow I'm off to New York to meet my lovely husband. I can't wait! The only time I've ever even been close to New York was last summer when I missed my connecting flight from JFK to Copenhagen. They gave me a new ticket for the day after, but all the hotels around the airport were fully booked. My luggage was gone and I had an inflammation in my foot which hurt a lot and I could barely walk without looking like I was 90 years old. I didn't have a cellphone and it was 4 in the morning and there were no taxis. I finally took a really dodgy cab to a even more dodgy hotel in the middle of nowhere. I paid five times the price for the cab and I thought that if he tries to kill me now it would have been my own fault because I'm stupid enough to even be in this car right now.
Well, New York, I know that we both can do a lot better than this. See you tomorrow!



Här hemma packas det för fullt. Imorronbitti åker jag nämligen och möter min käre man i New York. Jag längtar! Enda gången jag ens varit i närheten av i New York var förra sommaren när jag missade mitt flyg därifrån till Köpenhamn, blev ombokad till dagen efter, mitt bagage var borta, alla hotell i närheten var fullbokade, jag hade en inflammation i foten så jag hade sjukt ont och kunde knappt gå, jag hade ingen mobil och klockan var fyra på morgonen. Gråtfärdig och uppgiven åkte jag svarttaxi till ett hotell mitt ute i ingenstans. Betalade femdubbla priset för taxin och tänkte att dör jag nu så är det banne mig mitt fel eftersom jag är så dum som går in i bilen.
Jaja, New York, jag vet att både du och jag kan bättre. Vi ses imorron!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...