Friday, July 6, 2012

A post card from Sweden








Sweden is so beautiful, especially in the summer. If you haven't been there yet, you should try schedule a trip during the summer months when everything is green and alive. We had such a good trip, even though the weather could have been better, but honestly, I didn't fly around the world to get a tan anyway. I did it to see all the people I love; my family and friends. I got to see some of my oldest friends that I haven't been able to see in a couple of years, and we had so much fun. Can't wait to see you all in L.A!

Sverige är så vackert, speciellt på sommaren. Om du inte har varit där än, så borde du boka in en resa under sommaren när allt är grönt och fint. Vi hade en härlig resa, även om vädret hade kunnat vara lite bättre. Men jag flög inte runt halva jorden för att få en snygg solbränna, utan för att träffa min familj och mina vänner. Jag träffade några av mina äldsta vänner som jag inte träffat på ett par år och vi hade jättekul tillsammans. Längtar tills ni kommer till L.A och hälsar på!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...